Domain Names For Sale:
FireCrews.com Google: 832,000 for “fire crews”
PrivateFireCrew.com 34 for “private fire crew”
PrivateFireCrews.com 2,280 for “private fire crews”
Why generic domain names are a better way to brand your business.
Photo by Oldonliner
Price for three domains $3500.
A recent LA Times headline
Private fire crews gaining ground in the field
Hopefully you’ll never need one, but if you did, do you think it possible you’d soon find yourself at PrivateFireCrews.com?
Or maybe you’ve got a couple of summers of US Forest Service firefighting under your belt and you’re ready to put your crew on the market. Need a domain name?
Perhaps you’re a just a savvy domainer with experience in the Job/Recruiting CPA affiliate marketing end of things and you know how to turn these domains into little online oil wells. I may end up developing these. But right now they’re for sale. Please contact me if you’re interested.
- Private fire crews raise questions
- Private California Fire Crews Find Rich Niche
- Wealthy Calif. homeowners get private fire crews
- Wildfires fuel demand for private crews
- Risky business: Growth of private fire crews worries forest officials
- Saving million-dollar homes – Insurance company sends in private fire crew to protect expensive homes
- Finding Wildland Firefighting Employment Online
- USDA Forest Service Jobs